Goals of the Religious Education Programs
- To assist parents in passing the faith on to their children.
- To foster a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer and actions, especially Sunday liturgies.
- To develop an understanding of the Catholic faith and practices in the lives of the students.
- To inspire a sense of responsibility for service to the church and community.
- To prepare the students to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist (Communion) and Confirmation.